Infant massage and sleep shaping workshops
It takes a village to raise a child...
Let me be a member of your village and help you and your family get the sleep they all deserve
Sleep expert Alison Keenan and RMT/Doula & Infant massage instructor Adele Callfas with Love at First Sight Doula Services bring you a social, informative hands- on workshop that will
- Help implement sleep shaping techniques to improve and implement life-long healthy sleep habits.
- Empower parents to learn and apply massage to their little ones.
Learn to massage your baby in a fun and interactive class!
Newborn babies to crawlers are welcome
Join us for this hands-on workshop to help improve your child's sleep and over all wellness along with deepening parent-infant bonding.
Some benefits of infant massage:
- Deepening parent-infant bonding
- Increase non-verbal communication skils
- Synchronize your body rhythms with baby
- Help reduce sensory development issues
- Increases babies eye-hand coordination
- Reduces colic and other digestive discomfort
- Promote regular sleep patterns